Over the past 11 years, the Officers and Directors of the Corporation have been involved in the acquisitions and development of real estate properties in British Columbia, Alberta, and Belize, CA. The primary developments in which the Officers and Directors of the Corporation have been involved over the past nine years are as follows:
- Bighorn Meadows Resort: A 180 unit mixed use resort development between the 9th and 10th fairways of The Springs at Radium golf course in Radium Hot Springs, BC. This resort is located between the Columbia River and Rocky Mountains. The resort is fully managed and two-thirds complete. Amenities are present and a full Resort Centre, including meeting facilities, fitness facilities, food & beverage and a water park are currently under construction. All 123 completed units are 100% sold out. The next phases will include 44 residential golf course Duplexes, construction is well under way and our sales momentum has excellerates or construction schedule by 6 months.
- Sunrise Ridge Resort: A 155 unit mixed use resort development situation on the waterfront just south of Parksville, BC on Vancouver Island. This resort has direct access to Craig Bay and is within walking distance to several restaurants, spas, shops, family activities, and Rathtrevor Provincial Park. A luxurious lodge is complete and a full resort amenity package with multiple pools was completed in 2013. All 42 completed unit are 100% sold out. We have just received final approval for an additional 64 town house units, our plan is to begin a pre sales program as soon as practical.
- Hopkins Bay Resort: A 40-acre development on the Caribbean Sea in Belize. Approximately 200 units of villas, condominiums and resort home lots are planned with 19 villas complete and 30 currently under construction. This is also a fully managed resort with pools, gardens, and restaurant complete with the initial phases.
- Sittee Point Estates: A 60 lot gated community south of Hopkins, Belize. These lots are a fully managed, waterfront, gated community situated with the Caribbean Sea on one side and a 45-acre, old growth Mangrove Nature Reserve on the other. Marina slips into the Sittee River are also part of the development. This development is 50% complete.
- Jade Landing: A 70 unit residential Strata development in Canal Flats, BC This project was design to provide reasonably priced housing to residents in the Columbia Valley.
- Fairmont Ridge: A 60-unit townhouse style condominium development at Fairmont Hot Springs, BC. This resort is located between the Mountainside Golf Course and the Fairmont Resort. Construction commenced in 2008 and the first units completed in the summer of 2009.
- Marina View Condominiums: A 45-unit luxury condominium development in Cold Lake, Alberta. This is a residential project that overlooks the marina and lake at Cold Lake. This project has been completed.
- Sooke Harbour Resort and Marina: A 34 unit resort townhouse development located in Sooke, BC. It is located directly on Sooke Basin and has a 90-slip marina operated as part of the development. This project is complete and 100% sold out.